Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switched from Eircom to Vodafone

Options
  • 22-02-2011 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Can someone from eircom help me.I recently switched from eircom to vodafone and i have to wait till at least 28th of feb before i get broadband from vodafone.
    Why did eircom switch me off two weeks before i receive broadband from vodafone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

lockers55 wrote: »
    Can someone from eircom help me.I recently switched from eircom to vodafone and i have to wait till at least 28th of feb before i get broadband from vodafone.
    Why did eircom switch me off two weeks before i receive broadband from vodafone?

Hi lockers55
    correct this should be a seemles transfer. Did you make any other change to account, was any monies outstanding. At present I do not have access to your account as is with your new provider. You should bring this matter to their attention and they can pursue for you.
    Regards
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭lockers55

Hi tony

Thanks for your reply. I have not received the final bill from Eircom yet. Vodafone tells me that it was eircoms fault for switching me off before my broadband was switched to vodafone. I will pm you my Eircom account number.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lornakg

Tony, i feel so sorry for u, i too switched to vodafone and its the biggest mistake i ever made... They are impossible to deal with, get ready for hrs of holding on, on the ph each time u have a problem and been put through to a different call centre each time. You will not get what u pay for, we have the ideal package for 52 euro a month and are supposed to get up to 8 but have never got more than 3.5.
    Good luck, you'll need it!!

Advertisement