Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

restaurants in pdc lanzarote

• 22-02-2011 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey all , just looking for advice on any good restaurants in puerto del carmen as we are heading over at the weekend .
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Dero123

Head down to the old town, is a walk around by the harbour plenty of spots around there i would recommend, cant remember names I am afraid. If you like fish you'll be in your element
    We always found the Lani's chain quite good despite what you might read elsewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭rovers2001

Hi Darren1234

If you like Chinese food cant recommend The Golden Sun highly enough Fantastic food at reasonable price.Put it this way all i dont eat Chinese here at home but over there in that restaurant i eat the lot:D(strange i know).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 darren1234

thanks guys , were actually staying in the old town so we will defo try down there , might even try the chinese to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

El Tomate and Bistro Montmartre are both very good.

Lani's (loads of them along the strip) is big on quantity but quality isn't great, but there's worse out there!

Advertisement