Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone done the masters in Public Relations?

Options
  • 22-02-2011 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

I am just writing a list of possible masters that i would like to do and I have Public Relations down. Has anyone done it and what do you think of the course? Is it really hard/ok? What have people gone on to do with it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

JajaD wrote: »
    I am just writing a list of possible masters that i would like to do and I have Public Relations down. Has anyone done it and what do you think of the course? Is it really hard/ok? What have people gone on to do with it?

Degree in waffling studies? Sounds legit. At a minimum, demand statistics for it's completion rate over the last few years. Have you considered trying for a job?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

Ever considered applying for courses in Scotland ? (If you dont get what you want here )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭JajaD

Ever considered applying for courses in Scotland ? (If you dont get what you want here )

I havent looked into courses anywhere but ireland as i get a grant so dont think it would cover outside Ireland. Do u know where is good in Scotland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

JajaD wrote: »
    I havent looked into courses anywhere but ireland as i get a grant so dont think it would cover outside Ireland. Do u know where is good in Scotland?

http://www.ed.ac.uk/home

Advertisement