Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walkers new crisps

Options
  • 22-02-2011 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Walkers have new flavours out and they are named after comiedans.

The missus bought me a pack called "Steak & Al pie" after Al Murray.

I opened them and had a good sniff and nearly spewed all over the car. For anyone who has had a dog and fed them pedigree chum please buy a bag of these and smell them. They are the exact same smell as pedigree chum and i dont mean they sort of smell like them, They smell the exact same.

Have a try, By the way they taste like a pint of Guinness drank through a pair of scaldy sweaty socks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

There's 'Stephen Fry-up' , 'Frank Roast Dinner', 'Jimmy Con Carne' and the one you seemed to (unfortunately try) of Steak & Al Pie.

To be honest I'd be wary about trying any of them, especially now after your pedigree chum ones lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

star-pants wrote: »
    There's 'Stephen Fry-up' , 'Frank Roast Dinner', 'Jimmy Con Carne' and the one you seemed to (unfortunately try) of Steak & Al Pie.

To be honest I'd be wary about trying any of them, especially now after your pedigree chum ones lol

I cant remember the last time a new flaour of crisps has been launhed and stayed successful. New flavours never work but if im wrong someone tell me what came out and was a hit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Its just a limited time comic relief thing.

Did Worcester sauce flavour stick or was that always about? Not sure, but thought it was a fairly recent flavour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

I think that flavour stuck in the Uk but never see them here. wasnt mad on them myself but would love to see the roast chicken or pickled onion on our shelves

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Oh yes the roast chicken Walkers were lovely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

phasers wrote: »
    Oh yes the roast chicken Walkers were lovely!

If you're ever in Dunnes, I know they do a variety pack with 24 bags and roast chicken and worcester sauce make an appearance. You used to be able to get a variety pack in Tesco with just Roast chicken, Steak and Onion and one other flavour in them. Worth a look if you're interested!

Advertisement