Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics Project (1st Year)

Options
  • 22-02-2011 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get the Nominal Interest Rate for 2010+11 for my country, seeing as how the source we were given doesn't seem to have the figures for these two years... :(

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Should be on cso.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

What's your country?

If it's Ireland, then cso.ie

The ECB publishes figures for both euro area and non euro countries in europe.

What source were you given?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Ahhh, I remember this in 1st year. Was due in the Friday of Rag week. Kept meaning to start it for 2 weeks prior, and didn't. The plan was made to start it the Friday morning of Rag week and have it in for the 4.00 deadline. Needless to say the mother and father of all hangovers put paid to that. Thankfully it was only 25%, and 1st year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Remember that aswel, great chance to get a high grade in macro. good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Was given belgium, and I have the ecb tablle, but it doesn't publish for those two years...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Anyone doing Project B?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 YesBoi

iv france finished! yurt.

Advertisement