Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Office 2010 Word Issues

• 22-02-2011 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭

Hi

Using Word 2007 for the past few years. I recently downloaded MS Office 2010.

Since then the Thesis I was working on now only shows up normal in webview.
    When I convert it to Normal view the format changes on a par with a newspaper or magazine format.

Any of you guys or Gal's know how I can get it reading like a Thesis in Normal View?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Hi

Using Word 2007 for the past few years. I recently downloaded MS Office 2010.

Since then the Thesis I was working on now only shows up normal in webview.
    When I convert it to Normal view the format changes on a par with a newspaper or magazine format.

Any of you guys or Gal's know how I can get it reading like a Thesis in Normal View?

Do you mean it shows two A4 pages at the same time? In "view" tab click "Page width" to get it back to full page

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

yoyo wrote: »
    Do you mean it shows two A4 pages at the same time? In "view" tab click "Page width" to get it back to full page

Nick

I got it sorted.

I went to page format, Clicked Columns 1 and that sorted it (it was in 2 columns)

Thanks anyway!

Advertisement