Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amateur Show- This Sunday at 12pm

• 22-02-2011 10:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

You are cordially invited to the IACC this coming Sunday at 12pm. The fight card is below. Spectator costs are €10 for an adult and €5 for under 18s at the door. The event is in Informed Performance gym, Glasnevin, Dublin 11.

Please note no alcohol is allowed, though you may bring your own refreshments if you pick up the wrapper :)

Anesh Bugwandeen (IP) vs John Marrey (SBG) 73kg

Joe Mady (IP) vs David Doherty (Evolve) 73kgs

Paul Brady (Spartan) vs Barry Shields (Tuatha De Dannan) 80kgs catch

Garreth Chambers (Fianna) vs Conor Hughes (IP) 70kg teen

Ian Molphy (Rush) vs. Ciaran Coyle (Evolve) 62kg

Scott Mungley (Ryano) vs. Jason Sheridan (xtreme) 63kgs teen

Stephen Moran(IPMMA) vs. Stephen Rogers (xtreme) 67kgs teen

Dave Hanny (Primal) vs. John Molloy (Tuatha De Dannan) 77kg

Jason Preston (Ryano) vs Dylan McAuley (IP) 60kgs teen

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Due to injury I now need a fighter at 66 or 62kgs. circa 6 months experience.

Hey all,

just a reminder that this is on tomorrow. If you're an MMA Junkie and want to pick up some new gear Ultimate MMA Supplies will be there too with their range of equipment and MMA fashion items. If you're just a regular junkie then you took the wrong turn and the HSE clinic is a few turns back.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Barry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

Fair play to everyone involved in this event. A nice relaxed atmosphere and some great fights!

Also no major injuries, which is always a plus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Moloko17

Clive wrote: »
    Fair play to everyone involved in this event. A nice relaxed atmosphere and some great fights!

Also no major injuries, which is always a plus.

Any results??

I left the results in the gym this morning but I'll be back for training later and I should get a few minutes to fill them in.

In short there were 7 fights and 14 fighters. 7 fighters won by some method or other and 7 fighters lost by a corresponding method.

• Advertisement

A treasure trove of information as always Barry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 DamoUp

Now I understand why barry is getting so many commentating jobs!:)

Advertisement