Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gents mountain bike

Options
  • 23-02-2011 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks
    I'm looking for 2nd hand mountain gents mountain bike around dungarvan/lismore/cappoquin area, have tried Moloneys in Abbeyside but they rarely get 2nd hand bikes in there so thought someone on here might know of someone looking to get rid of one
    Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 124 ✭✭nickybutler

Heya,
    I bought two mountain bikes from a guy on done deal last summer, one for me and one for my girlfriend. As it turned out my girlfriends one was to big for her and becuase she didnt go with me i didnt bother either. So now we are moving house and cant store the bikes inside anymore. I paid €150 for both of them. If you want €100 and you can take them both away. They both work but there pretty old. There grand for cycling to the shop or on a nice summers day but there not anything to be going crazy distances on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

If you are willing to travel, there a bike shop in Carrick On Suir, OK Cycles its called, AFAIK he does second hand bikes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

STIG83 wrote: »
    If you are willing to travel, there a bike shop in Carrick On Suir, OK Cycles its called, AFAIK he does second hand bikes.
    I found he was a bit dear with his prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Junior

O'Mahony Cycles over in Abbeyside in Dungarvan, speak to Tony.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

@junior he's already tried that place

OP Iv a gents mountain bike that Iv had a year and used...... Twice *cheeks go red* I'd sell at a reasonable price
    located at Kilmac send me a PM if interested

• Advertisement
Advertisement