Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do not buy costumes from stapolinpartyshop.com!!!

• 23-02-2011 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Just a word of warning: Do not buy Halloween costumes, party costumes or Christmas costumes, anything from Stapolin Party Shop (http://stapolinpartyshop.com/) because you're going to lose your money.

I ordered a Halloween costume a week before Halloween and never received it. The costume was quite expensive but they advertise "next day delivery" so I decided to go for it. I tried to contact with them several times by email or using the online form (there's no phone number on the website or in the confirmation email) but no luck. No response whatsoever! I have been just robbed!

I've reported it to National Consumer Agency and they advised that I should make a claim in Small Claims Court. I wish I found some opinion about Stapolin before I decided to buy from them.

So here's my advise to warn everybody: never buy anything from Stapolin website or you're going to lose your money!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 afahy

Exact same thing happened to me, i'm thinking of heading down to them! im so annoyed about it! My friend ordered her costume and received her refund but they must be scamming every second person!?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 daradublin

It looks like the scam continues. Here's another thread -
    Stapolin Party Shop scam This website should be closed down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

I can give you the name and address of the owner if you want...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 afahy

I was going to drive down but im afraid it wont be there... And I dont want to waste anymore money on them!

Advertisement