Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good mixer for under €300

• 23-02-2011 12:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

So any recommendations for under €300 or €250 of a mixer that is good and reliable? Going to be using it with my cdj 400s so only need 2 channel. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭Paul1979

ecler 2ch mixer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwYYT-LV6iY&feature=channel

sound wise it kicks the arse of the pioneer 2 channel, and the allen and heath 2 channel in my opinion

check ebay aswell,

resist the pioneer temptation, there are much better mixers out there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I have the Allen and Heath Xone 22, cracking mixer in my opinion.

yup..the xone 22 is a great mixer, played on both,think the ecler slightly edges it though (from a sound point)

ecler is around 299
    xone 22 is cheaper i think at around 270...sterling prices

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

I can get a DJM 600 Mixer for about €200, is that a good deal or is it too dated now? Is the DJM 400 good, is it worth over €300? I like the look of that xone 22 though.

I have to say I hate the 600, lots of other djs I know say the same, with pioneer u are just paying for the brand name the components they use produce bad sound, if u are intersted in sound get what i have recommended above, if however u want effects and playing lo bit mp3 go for pio

• Advertisement
Advertisement