Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Errors on my bill - again!

Options
  • 23-02-2011 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭

Who can I talk to about errors on my bill for the 3rd time in a row, despite being assured that it was sorted?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Tea 1000 wrote: »
    Who can I talk to about errors on my bill for the 3rd time in a row, despite being assured that it was sorted?
    Thanks.
    Hi Tea 1000
    I can advise you here. If you PM me your line details I will iinvestigate this for you and will have answer later today or tomorrow.
    Regards
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

Thanks Tony, PM sent!

Thanks Tony, PM sent!

Hi Tea 1000

Yes have recieved this now and will be in contact tomorrow.
    Tony

Hi Tea 1000

Yes have recieved this now and will be in contact tomorrow.
    Tony
    Hi Tony,
    Haven't received any contact yet, is there any update on this?

Bump...

• Advertisement

Bump...

Hi Tea 1000
    my apologies, had send this for clarification but should have chased it. I will be in contact tomorrow. Promise.
    Tony

Hi Tea 1000
    my apologies, had send this for clarification but should have chased it. I will be in contact tomorrow. Promise.
    Tony
    Hi again Tony, any update? Got no call on Friday.

Hi again Tony, any update? Got no call on Friday.
    Hi Tea_1000
    Apologies for dely.
    The €42 per month (for the first six months) is if the customer is on the NGB basic 10GB with talktime chatter.
    However you are on the NGB regular 30GB package. If this is not the package you requested please let me know.
    Tony

Hi Tea_1000
    Apologies for dely.
    The €42 per month (for the first six months) is if the customer is on the NGB basic 10GB with talktime chatter.
    However you are on the NGB regular 30GB package. If this is not the package you requested please let me know.
    Tony
    I'm on the 3GB package alright, but I signed up to that via an on-line deal for €42 for 6 months. That page seems to be gone now, but the girl I spoke to on the phone 2 months ago confirmed that I was on that pack at that price.

Any update?

• Advertisement

Any update?
    Hi Tea_1000
    have PM'd you now.
    Tony

Thanks for the follow up Tony... looks now like it was my mistake rather than Eircom's, sorry for the inconvenience... I withdraw my false accusation humbly!

Thanks for the follow up Tony... looks now like it was my mistake rather than Eircom's, sorry for the inconvenience... I withdraw my false accusation humbly!

Hi Tea 1000
    no problem Tea 1000, :) hope you got the package best suited to you.
    If you do have any query in future just let me know.
    Regards
    Tony

Advertisement