Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

car mags?

• 23-02-2011 1:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭

Hey guys, Is there any car magazine out there that gives me details about all the newest cars out on the market now? When i say details I mean engize, size of car, colour options.. ect ect..

I looked in my local tesco but they had a sh!t selection:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

www.parkers.co.uk is pretty good for car specifications and trims but it is UK based.

Car Buyer's Guide or www.cbg.ie do a magazine, I think it lists all new models and their price lists.

www.carzone.ie also lists the specifications and prices of new cars sold here.

Eason's is probably your best bet for buying car magazines.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Bumpstop

Gawd forgive me for I know not what I do.
    Top Gear magazine pretty much does all you ask.
    It's expensive and would probably need to be subscribed to, I rarley see it in shops.( not that I look)
    Nomini patri forgive me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭jamesr123

i actually just realised that all the car sites sent free brochures so i just requested a few 100 of them :p

Advertisement