If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax FOXSAT-HDR, in stock?

Options
  • 23-02-2011 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

A friend is looking for a freesat HD box and asked me what I recommended.
    Well you know Richersounds and Humax FOXSAT-HDR came out of my mouth the very moment he asked but then I remember reading a thread not too long ago talking about stock levels being low or something.

Do you have any in the Belfast store? If not do you know when you will and how much please.

PM me if you would like!

Thanks guys!

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi God's toy

Thanks for thinking of us, well Richer Sounds at least:)

I just had a look see on the Richer Sound sales system and they have them for £219.95 at the moment.

Well they have 1 remaining (a good few are reserved - pretty popular units) so best give the guys a buzz asap, Dave confirmed there is one available if you'd like it.

They do seem pretty hard to get hold of - as soon as they come in they fly out

They can ship it anywhere in Ireland for £12.99 and they also have a 5yr extended warranty available for this unit £21.95.

Thanks for contacting us

atb
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi God's toy

Thanks for thinking of us, well Richer Sounds at least:)

I just had a look see on the Richer Sound sales system and they have them for £219.95 at the moment.

Well they have 1 remaining (a good few are reserved - pretty popular units) so best give the guys a buzz asap, Dave confirmed there is one available if you'd like it.

They do seem pretty hard to get hold of - as soon as they come in they fly out

They can ship it anywhere in Ireland for £12.99 and they also have a 5yr extended warranty available for this unit £21.95.

Thanks for contacting us

atb
    Ash

Apologies for the delay - yes we have them available at the moment but they are in short supply - more coming in on Friday!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Thanks for getting back to me guys.

I will be talking to my friend in the morning so will let him know the story.

One last thing, can you post the number of the Belfast store as I may have to ring them right away. Or at least to book the next available one

Thanks!

Peter

god's toy wrote: »
    Thanks for getting back to me guys.

I will be talking to my friend in the morning so will let him know the story.

One last thing, can you post the number of the Belfast store as I may have to ring them right away. Or at least to book the next available one

Thanks!

Peter

Peter,

Sorted - it's on the system for you..and thanks for the recommendation..

How's all that nice kit going for you?

BTW Phone numbers:
    0044 333 900 0070 (Shop)
    0044 333 900 0071 (mail order)
    (They are standard rate numbers don't worry)

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Hi John and crew.

Thanks so much for your help! Spoke with them this morning and all is set up now.
    My friend is over the moon as he's a little tech shy and having to work it out on his own was a little un nerving for him. He says thanks for all your help too!

Yep all the tech gooness is going well and no doubt I will be calling on you guys when upgrade time comes for each part.
    Your staff are a credit to you and I want to thank them and you for the service and support over the years. :)

Best regards.

Peter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

Are these still in stock. How can I order or book one. Do I need to go directly to one of your stores

Are these still in stock. How can I order or book one. Do I need to go directly to one of your stores

Low stock AGAIN - no matter how many we get in we seem to run out every Tuesday / Wednesday!

Back in on Friday and we are happy to despatch directly to anywhere in the ROI.

£219.95 / €264.99 and delivery is £12.95 / €14.99

If you drop me a mail to sales@richersounds.ie or a PM with your address & contact number we will get your order on the system and I'll get the guys to give you a shout to get you sorted,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.