Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor internet access trouble

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

any update on this? was thinking of changing to meteor bill pay with 1gb or 2gb data any point in me doing it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Its back...for now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Meteor have confirmed the service is back -

http://bit.ly/etv5IG

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

3g gone again !!!!!!!!!
    I'm in dublin 9. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

When I rang on the 28th about the lack of 3G I was told that there would be compensation on my next bill as I gave out saying I was paying for a data pack I wasnt getting.

Might be worth the call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

seems OK in ennis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

d24 looks ok

• Registered Users Posts: 37 leapin_lep

My internets gone again.. any1 elses? this is gettin awful annoyin at this stage! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

What's worse ? No data service on and off for over a week despite having a contract, or being on hold for customer care for over an hour on and off ? Their system is dropping my call after 20+ mins - quite handy - presumably they don't need any staff for their non-existent customer care...
    I'm going to request contract cancellation without penalty on basis of not providing the contracted service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

To be fair any time ive ever rang meteor ive been through to an operator in under a minute so cant complain about them there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Feel free to try right now !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Problems with Twitter and email on and off today, Dublin city centre. Getting reeeaallly peed off at this stage.

Advertisement