Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Restuarant in Cork City

Options
  • 23-02-2011 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am trying to find the name of a restaurant I went to before in Cork I was hoping you might be able to help?

It was an italian restaurant on a side street off the main street where all the shops are (patrick street?). It was small and quite dark had a sort of insert into the middle of the tables I think the decor was white and blue and they had menus in the window on the outside.

I know this is really vague but im in Cork at the weekend and was hoping to go back there with the other half if I can find it!

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

It might be either Il Padrino (http://www.ilpadrinorestaurant.ie) or Ristorante Rossini (http://www.ristoranterossini.ie )?They are the two possibilities I can think of so far anyways, they have pictures on the site so you might recognise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

There's also Castelli's on Prince's St. It has Italian food but a lot of other stuff too.

A really nice, genuine Italian restaurant is Casa Nova on North Main St.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Malari wrote: »
    A really nice, genuine Italian restaurant is Casa Nova on North Main St.

Great place alright, I haven't been there in about 2 years, but from what I can remember their prices were quite high at the time. Must check it out again. Food was really good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Great place alright, I haven't been there in about 2 years, but from what I can remember their prices were quite high at the time. Must check it out again. Food was really good though.

I hadn't been in a while for the same reason! But they do a great early bird - €15 for starter and pizza/pasta main! Homemade ravioli too, nommies.

Always a good sign when you see Italians eating there.

Advertisement