Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Alan Hutton Thread

Options
  • 23-02-2011 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

I think he deserves a thread of his own. Where the fcuk has he vaninshed to ? No mention of him in the team news for the last couple of games and no mention in the media if he is dead or alive !

Is he injured ?
    Has he fallen out with the management ?
    Is he in a clinic ?

If he is not involved between now and season end, it will be Gallas at full back unless Charlie recovers soon. Kaboul could be an option too !

Discuss..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

The commentator last night said he was out injured, but sure who knows. It was never mentioned on the Spurs site, by Harry or by the player himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

kakee wrote: »
    The commentator last night said he was out injured, but sure who knows. It was never mentioned on the Spurs site, by Harry or by the player himself.

Well 2 things are for sure:

1) gallas is no RB
    2) We can't go with Bassong @ CB (going on last nights performances) if we want to finish in the top 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

hutton has had a very good season i think.

corluka was very unlucky to get injured when he did cos i think he was playing well once he got back inot the team.

as for huttons injury? i was fully convinced he must have been injured but never heard a thing. strange it was so quiet about it????

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭yosemite_sam

I read he was in rehab

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭leonards

where did u read it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 deise_yid

We really could do with him back now! I think Kyle Walker will be a big bonus for next season. But mind you i thnk BAE and Bassong are not good enough at this level. End of. BAE is solid but very very disaster prone and his concentration levels arent the very best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

keane=cock wrote: »
    hutton has had a very good season i think.

Ah stop it. On his best days he's average! Usually an accident waiting to happen.

Heard a few mutterings that he's fallen off the wagon and out with Arry bt nothing definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

...Probably beating the sh1te out of his own auld fella again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Ah stop it. On his best days he's average! Usually an accident waiting to happen.

I'd normally agree, but when he got his chance this season, you have to hand it to him, he was doing quite well. Id rather him at full back than the gooner.

yiddo59 wrote: »

Heard a few mutterings that he's fallen off the wagon and out with Arry bt nothing definite.

does have a few mistakes and usually when he makes them this season it has led to a goal or goal scoring chance anyway but he has been far more effective than corluka this season. charlie was terrible start of the season.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

I knew it !!!!!!!!! So now what? does Harry risk the season by sticking with Gallas at rb. If recent history taught us anything about Harry, we won't see Hutton play again anytime soon.

does have a few mistakes and usually when he makes them this season it has led to a goal or goal scoring chance anyway but he has been far more effective than corluka this season. charlie was terrible start of the season.

Sorry but not matter whatever anyone thinks of Corluka he's twice the defender that Hutton is or ever will be. Hutton best asset is that he's good going forward against poor teams but defensively he's a liability. Hopefully Walker will be number 1 next season with Corluka as back up and Hutton a fading memory :D

Poor man management if that is what happened..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Ridiculous. If we didn't have have Walker in resereve (i.e. for next season) I'd be fuming. Harry needs to swallow his pride sometimes. That being said, Hutton should come forwards with an apology, it's not like any bigger club is going to come in for him so this is probably the highest level he will ever play at. If I was him I'd be doing everything possible to be getting back into the first team. Perhaps the last few months have given him an inflated ego??

He is some fcuking spoofer..

"Alan had a groin strain, but he's fit now," Redknapp said. "I changed it after Fulham; I brought Corluka back in and we went and won four games on the spin, went to Milan and won. But that's football: now Charlie [Corluka] is injured, so Alan's got a chance to get back in the team.''

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Hatch99 wrote: »

"Alan had a groin strain, but he's fit now," Redknapp said. "I changed it after Fulham; I brought Corluka back in and we went and won four games on the spin, went to Milan and won. But that's football: now Charlie [Corluka] is injured, so Alan's got a chance to get back in the team.''

Doesn't go any way to dispel the rumours that they had a bust up after the shambles of Fulham.

Hatch99 wrote: »

Agreed but in fairness what could he say "Alan is a pity he can;t defend for nuts, I sent him up to Sunderland but Brucie saw through him and sent him back, Tis a pity Charlies out cos I'll have to take a chance with him at full back again"? :D

Don't rate him but in fairness to Hutton he'll be ok against Wolves and the Hammers. Dunno bout AC though ;)

Advertisement