Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor football league in Sligo

Options
  • 23-02-2011 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys

I've been trying to find out (with no success) if there is any sort of 5 a side indoor football league in town, I know the astroturf runs a league (believe its close to, if not finished for the year) but it's 11 a side which is more than I can rustle up and joining a team is not possible due to work, and not being available for games or training.

I know the sports complex say they aren't running one, but maybe I've missed something.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I know some of the lads played matches down in the I.T in five a side. Not sure was that a league or just a load of fellas going down and breaking into teams though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 TremblingTurnip

Samyaza wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I've been trying to find out (with no success) if there is any sort of 5 a side indoor football league in town, I know the astroturf runs a league (believe its close to, if not finished for the year) but it's 11 a side which is more than I can rustle up and joining a team is not possible due to work, and not being available for games or training.

I know the sports complex say they aren't running one, but maybe I've missed something.

The I.T. have started one recently, not sure if you can still join. Contact the I.T. and ask for Emma Mullen. She is the FAI Coordinator down there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Samyaza

Thanks turnip, will check that out, my friends and I were toying with the idea of making some sort of league up if one didn't exist we could join.

Advertisement