Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can u pay ur eircom phonebill off every week??

Options
  • 23-02-2011 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

hi just wondering can you do this in any post office with eircom phonebill as it would be better for me rather than a lump some every month when i dont have it to meet it.thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

can anyone from eircom or anyone else confirm this.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

I think you could pay you bill any time online. Though I doubt this is possible through the An Post method. Log into your eircom account online and see what options are available.
    You're best contacting Eircom, by email or phone directly and asking if they have any such special arrangments for you. Their contact details are here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Or posting in the Talk to Eircom forum at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1293

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

yes no porblem you can but there is a min payment. just bring a bill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Thread moved to eircom forum, since it has nothing to do with Broadband.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

hi just wondering can you do this in any post office with eircom phonebill as it would be better for me rather than a lump some every month when i dont have it to meet it.thanks for your help
    Hi alanhiggyno1
    Yes
    you can pay off your bill in the post office in installments, but the bill has to be paid within the bill pay period. You can also pay in advance, regular installments towards future bills. If you already have a direct debit payment arrangement any credit amount will be applied to next bill.
    Hope this answers your question.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Hi alanhiggyno1
    Yes
    you can pay off your bill in the post office in installments, but the bill has to be paid within the bill pay period. You can also pay in advance, regular installments towards future bills. If you already have a direct debit payment arrangement any credit amount will be applied to next bill.
    Hope this answers your question.
    Tony

How do you pay in installments ? Is there a card that you pay on to like the ESB ?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Hack12

Set up your eircom account with your online bank and pay x amount a week that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭okla

Hack12 wrote: »
    Set up your eircom account with your online bank and pay x amount a week that way.

Thats what I do and never had a problem :)

McLoughlin wrote: »
    How do you pay in installments ? Is there a card that you pay on to like the ESB ?

Hi McLoughlin
    No card is necessary. To make installment payments you just bring in your phone bill, payments will be accumulated to your next bill.
    If there is an outstanding bill and you wish to make instalment payments on this you would have to first arrange this with our Credit Management section on 1800 203 101.
    It is also possible as Hack12 posted to arrange installments payments through your online banking account.
    Regards
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Hi McLoughlin
    No card is necessary. To make installment payments you just bring in your phone bill, payments will be accumulated to your next bill.
    If there is an outstanding bill and you wish to make instalment payments on this you would have to first arrange this with our Credit Management section on 1800 203 101.
    It is also possible as Hack12 posted to arrange installments payments through your online banking account.
    Regards
    Tony

Thanks for that.

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Thanks for that.

No problem McLoughlin,
    any other query just post us here. Have great weekend.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Hi tony
    I'd a similar query to above, I've pm'd my details to you
    I'd be grateful if you could have a look into my query
    Thanks

sofireland wrote: »
    Hi tony
    I'd a similar query to above, I've pm'd my details to you
    I'd be grateful if you could have a look into my query
    Thanks

Hi sofineireland
    yes have recieved your PM. Hope to have word for you later today or tomorrow morning.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭engol

Can I pay an Eircom bill using a credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

engol wrote: »

Yes obviously. Go onto the eircom website log in and where it says my bill pay it from there

Yes obviously. Go onto the eircom website log in and where it says my bill pay it from there
    Not so obvious as I haven't been able to find the information. On the bill I received it has "By Laser go to www.eircom.ie" With no reference to credit card. Hence the question. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Not so obvious as I haven't been able to find the information. On the bill I received it has "By Laser go to www.eircom.ie" With no reference to credit card. Hence the question. 

Hi engol

You can pay by credit card by only through the automated service on free phone 1901. Unfortunately agents can only take laser/Visa debit card payments over a call.

Thanks

Al

Hi engol

You can pay by credit card by only through the automated service on free phone 1901. Unfortunately agents can only take laser/Visa debit card payments over a call.

Thanks

Al
    But using the automated service I can pay using a credit card? 

Because it says on the automated service that I can pay using a laser card, says nothing about a credit card. With that in mind I tried to go through to the operator on the 1901 call, waited on hold for 17 minutes and was cut off. 

Not enjoying this process.  Will try the automated service again. 

Thanks for the reply Alan. 

Ok, just to update for the sake of completeness, I got through to an operator and sure enough she was willing to take my credit card details. Perhaps it might be helpful for future enquirers to have the fact that payment will be accepted by credit card on the automated introduction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement