Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photograher

Options
  • 23-02-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Can anybody recommend a good photographer, preferably D15 but not essential to take some portraits of a 2 & 4 year old.
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

We used a company called Picture House Photography. They call out to your house. Got some great photos and as the kids are in their own house they are more relaxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

There's a photographer in mother care in the town centre. Waaaaay cheaper then the ones that come to ur house.

But the photos you'll get from a professional are waaaayyyyy better then any you'll get from mothercare...they'll be on your wall for ever!

tskk wrote: »
    But the photos you'll get from a professional are waaaayyyyy better then any you'll get from mothercare...they'll be on your wall for ever!

:confused:

Professional photographer in mothercare

You'll get the kids in a few standard shots while sitting on a table. Photographer will have camera on a tripod. 20 mins max with each set of kids. Nothing wrong with the mothercare photos but in my experience a photographer spending an hour with kids while they lark about being kids will result in better choice of photos. They will be more expensive but you get what you pay for. I've done both and know which ones I will look at forever.

• Advertisement

Yes. I can't afford the other one. The mothercare will have to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I know a few lads in D15 that do kids pics. I know one lad in hartstown that is very good, not sure if he is cheap or not. I can get you his number if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Ill PM you his contact details..

Advertisement