Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident by St. Catherine's Grange?

• 23-02-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

On my way to work around 9:30am this morning, there were three fire-trucks with lights flashing parked outside St. Catherine's Grange, and one squad car. I got the impression they didn't know where they should be. There was no obvious smoke.

Prank call or real? Anyone know for sure...without speculating?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Aurora borealis my friend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

longshanks wrote: »
    Aurora borealis my friend

At this time of day? At this time of year? situated entirely within St. Catherine's Grange? Can I see?

Dan133269 wrote: »
    At this time of day? At this time of year? situated entirely within St. Catherine's Grange? Can I see?

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey leBlanc

No

Not an aurora borealis.... it's worse than that... I'm afraid it's a black hole (a region of space from which nothing, not even light, can escape).. we're through the looking glass people! Waterford is about to be consumed by dark matter, never to exist again.

Not an aurora borealis.... it's worse than that... I'm afraid it's a black hole (a region of space from which nothing, not even light, can escape).. we're through the looking glass people! Waterford is about to be consumed by dark matter, never to exist again.

Its just the steamed hams mother...

• Advertisement

Its just the steamed hams mother...

.... I thought we were having steamed clams?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ha no, I said steamed hams. That's what I call hamburgers.

ziedth wrote: »
    Ha no, I said steamed hams. That's what I call hamburgers.

"S-K-I-N-N-E-R!" :D

Advertisement