Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor top up

Options
  • 23-02-2011 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

you know the way you have to top up your phone every 30 days by €20 to avail of 'free texts' or any of those offers on meteor.
    Does anyone know if I top up by 2 €10's one after the other will this be the same as topping up by €20?

this might sound like a stupid question but with the new BOI charges you have to make 3 online transactions a month, i was thinking that if i top up twice with 2 €10's, it'd be better than one €20 if that makes any sense........:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

thanks for that, i couldn't find that on their terms and conditions and I had no credit to ring them!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

ash_18x wrote: »
    thanks for that, i couldn't find that on their terms and conditions and I had no credit to ring them!

you don't need credit to call them. 1905 is a free number

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Gay

• Advertisement
Advertisement