If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a 32 inch TV for XBOX Gaming

Options
  • 23-02-2011 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

Im looking for a 32 inch TV that will do the job for XBOX gaming with 1080p

Any deals at the moment ? ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Dario

I have 5 models of 32" TV's from which you choose from:)
    So no shortage of choice there then....

All are 1080p but i'd suggest you start with our 5 series range, the 32PFL5605H in particular

have a look at the spec here..
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/32pfl5605h_05_pss_eng.pdf

Great core spec
    LED Backlit LCD TV
    500000:1 Contrast ratio
    100Hz refresh rate
    Pixel Plus HD image processing
    This TV also has a GAME preset mode in the Picture setting to optimise the TV for games systems.

This TV has been reduced to €499.99 from €599.99 so a great saving there:D

At the top of the range is the stunningly good 32PFL8605H (just wait to you see it's image quality - sweet TV!)

Check it out here
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/32pfl8605h_12_pss_eng.pdf

This TV is an LED Edge Lit LCD model
    It is once again a 100Hz TV with a 2ms response time
    but features our Range topping Perfect Pixel HD image processor and Perfect Natural Motion processor for excellent mation handling
    Once again this TV has a GAME preset

This TV offers 4x HDMI and 2x SCART (compared to 3x HDMI and 1x SCART on the 5 series) plus is also a NET TV so you can access the Internet through the TV itself.

a couple of nice touches is the inclusion of Ambilight Spectra 2 and the 2in1 stand that can be used as a traditional table top stand or re-configured into a wall mount - pretty cool

This TV has just been reduced from €899.99 to €799.99

If you could give me a list of desired features and a budget I should be able to suggest something that will suit your need perfectly.

Thanks for contacting us

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Dario

I rather stupidly forgot to mention the 32PFL5405H:o

This TV has the same general spec/feature set as the 32PFL5605H but its not an LED backlit TV.

So all usual goods are there
    100Hz refresh rate
    2ms response time
    Pixel Plus HD image processing engine
    plus a whole lot more...

Have a look here for the full spec..
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/32pfl5405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

I can offer this TV to you for €459.99 at the moment and I have 'em ready to roll to a good gaming home!

This TV is on display and i'll be happy to demo it to you.

atb once more
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Just a curved ball here as my input..

We have a few of the stunning LG 32LD790's which I would like to clear:

Crazy spec:

200Hz (So great for gaming!)
    3 * HDMI
    Freeview HD
    LG Netcast - so great for network & internet browsing
    USB (Of course)

I can do a limited number of these at just £419.95 - which is a crazy price for a 200 Hz TV!

See the spec here: http://www.lg.com/uk/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-lcd-tv-32LD790.jsp

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.