Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1,500th game!!!!

Options
  • 23-02-2011 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Well as Dublin Gunner pointed out the other day I have played my 1,500th game of BFBC2. Jaysus, its a bit mental when put like that....the amount of time people in general play on a PC if even just surfin or D/L is fookin crazy....

TBH, I deffo would not have racked up this many games if it was not for VIETNAM....I absolutely ****in love the DLC....absolute quality.....

So how many games have the rest of you played?

BTW, no wise cracks about my ****ty W/L ratio....I always get suckered with the sh1t teams.....LMFAO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

1617 rounds played, that'll continue to grow, my interest in the game hasn't diminished at all. still haven't hit 50, nearly there

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Vag%20Discharge

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Jaysus taught I was bad....lol, it does feel a bit weird playing the game when you hit RANK 50 and no more promotions all the same. But then you start using the **** guns for a challange....

Have to say over 250,000 points for the last few ranks is a wreck the head lol.....you should add me and dublin gunner mate....we on nearly every night crackin heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Only on 409, nearly a 1.0 W/L ratio. Think it was last updated 2 days ago, have gotten a few games in since.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/frantic

Have played maybe 20 or 30 rounds on the PS3 aswell if that counts.

Congrats on the milestone though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Level 27, and played 332 rounds. Haven't played it much, as it got boring after a while. The NAM DLC was fun for a bit, but it didn't grab me as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

I'm at 275 rounds played at the moment, and still having trouble pulling myself away from the game at times :o
    http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/McFlare/

Must look into the Vietnam DLC sometime :pac:

• Advertisement

Funny thing is about the Vietnam DLC, not only does it look better then BFBC2 it actually plays better....its not as jumpy or sticky. Wierd I know but its true....the guns aswell handle an awful lot better. Its so well worth the money....the only thing I still cant do is play a COMPLETE ROUND as a gay sn1per. Just cant sit there and look for peeps....I gotsta HUNT for my kill!!!!

LMAO.

BTW,

Got your friends request Vag Discharge....added you as a friend, will be on tonite with Dubs Gunner I would say. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

2 283:o:o
    they're over fast cos we kick ass:rolleyes::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

1012 games myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Lost my disk so i had to download a cracked version, works fine now, luckily i didn't lose my case.
    So I should be making a few appearances in the near future.
    Amount of games played, god knows.... more than a lot!
    Also got the G35 headphones, but I hear they don't work as well in BC2, still better than the ipod earphones ^ ^.

Your lucky you are not court marshalled for going AWOL Shooter!!!!

Get your ass back on with dubs and myself mate.....get on TS aswell and we have the craic....I be on later tonight after Arsenal beat the good barca ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I'll be on myself tonight. Took a break for a couple of days there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I can't remember my stats, but my KD is really bad. Can't seem to get into my stride yet.

Feel free to add me "irelandoffline"

Advertisement