Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UEFA CUp FInal Tickets - issue date?

• 23-02-2011 1:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

Has anyone who got tickets in the lottery recently actually recieved them yet?

Or been given a date on when they will get them?

My email just said they would be issued by April 26th at the latest, and my enquiries since are meeting wtih contradictory replies from Ticket master (who seem to be the only ones who reply to emails)

Anyone have any clear info on this?

Thanks for any replies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

My email just said they would be issued by April 26th at the latest
    QFT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Ahh yes QFT indeed, but Ticketmaster are contradicting this, telling me I should recieve them within 6 days of my card being debited - which was 30 days ago.. FAI not replying to emails and refering me to ticket master when I ring... who then refer me to the original vendor (FAI). Arrgh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Ahh yes QFT indeed, but Ticketmaster are contradicting this, telling me I should recieve them within 6 days of my card being debited - which was 30 days ago.. FAI not replying to emails and refering me to ticket master when I ring... who then refer me to the original vendor (FAI). Arrgh!

Ring Michel Platini

I refuse to speak to him - he is a filthy animal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

someone got fleeced........ hawhawhaw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Relax, tickets don't usually get sent till end of march time. I wouldnt waste my energy trying to get a date. You have the letter to show you are getting them so I would hold off for now.

Also the ballot for other European countries is now running till end of march so I would imagine fai/ ticketmaster send them all at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭paulieeye

were all people who applied through FAI successful? everyone who applied in work got em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

paulieeye wrote: »
    were all people who applied through FAI successful? everyone who applied in work got em

I was NOT successful... I am and always will be a complete Europa failure. Still trying to get my hands on some (hint, hint)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

UEFA Cup don't exist no more.

..but Pedantary is alive and well. Phew!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

..but Pedantary is alive and well. Phew!
    *pedantry

:D

Advertisement