Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 modding, is it possible?

Options
  • 23-02-2011 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

I am not sure if i can ask this question in here but here goes:

I own a 360 slim and i was told 3-4 months ago that the slim was uncrackable. Is that still the case? Is there a place in Dublin where i can jailbreak/mod/crack the 360 slim? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Moderators, i didnt have the patience to read the sticky forum. If this thread is any way against the regulations, please feel free to delete it..

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

jmx009 wrote: »

I own a 360 slim and i was told 3-4 months ago that the slim was uncrackable. Is that still the case? Is there a place in Dublin where i can jailbreak/mod/crack the 360 slim? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Moderators, i didnt have the patience to read the sticky forum. If this thread is any way against the regulations, please feel free to delete it..

Thanks in advance.

You need to sort out your impatience anyways, the charter isn't that long :cool:

There are ways to do the slim, but everybody is waiting on the next-gen flashing solutions so I wouldn't imagine there's too many people who're using Tarablinda and other methods to do slim drives at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

jmx009 wrote: »

Thanks in advance.

Well here's a little tidbit from it you missed...
    Charter wrote:
    Not reading the rules is against the rules. Always read the forum charter

Do you think mods write charters for the good of their health? Read it & don't be so arrogant by disregarding it out of lazyness next time :)

Advertisement