Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tara Towers is on fire

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jimmyharibo

i know for a fact you were not the man who put out the fire as it was the BA team of the {fire engine} D11 from donnybrook fire station as they were first on scene and got to the 3rd floor effected entry and got the fire under control and did a brillant quick job, im not gonna mention their names but i know it wasnt you so dont go claiming credit for something you didnt do now go make up some more stories to impress people you dont know, sad sad BOY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

i know for a fact you were not the man who put out the fire as it was the BA team of the {fire engine} D11 from donnybrook fire station as they were first on scene and got to the 3rd floor effected entry and got the fire under control and did a brillant quick job, im not gonna mention their names but i know it wasnt you so dont go claiming credit for something you didnt do now go make up some more stories to impress people you dont know, sad sad BOY

I put out the fire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Topper Harley01

I put out the fire

Unconfirmed reports, but apparently Billy Joel has issued a statement clarifying that he had no involvement in today's blaze.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jimmyharibo

i did some digging and a little birdie told me things, sorry for soaking you this morning lol you know it was an accident i didnt mean it, so yup you were there apols i hope im forgiven, always stay on the senior mans side lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement