Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First tattoo help :)

Options
  • 23-02-2011 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi im getting my first tattoo in a month and have no idea were to go to get it. Im looking for somewere in dublin. Im getting little birds on my foot if that helps. Can anyone recommend anywere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

hi im getting my first tattoo in a month and have no idea were to go to get it. Im looking for somewere in dublin. Im getting little birds on my foot if that helps. Can anyone recommend anywere?

for a second i thought you meant you didn't know where on your body to get it done :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I'd recommend searching a few places online and on facebook to view their portfolios. It's a very 'up to you' question to ask so apologies for being vague.

There's a sticky up the top with links to Artists' Portfolios and I'm sure if you did a search in this forum for Dublin you'd find a load of links.

Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 xlegallyblondex

for a second i taught you meant you didn't know where on your body to get it done :D
    any idea were to go to get it done though?

Sorry no

the only dublin based place that done a tattoo for me was about 8-9 years ago and they've since closed and moved to lisbon i think

but if you're willing to travel to Cobh i could recommend a guy
    or Auckland or Whakatane or Wellington or Nelson NZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Look what I found by searching for "Dublin" in the thread title.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=17704882#

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

Snakebite in Middle Abbey Street are very good. I used them to get my belly button pierced and they are very professional and their studio is spotless. A guy I worked with got his entire back tatooed there with them and it turned out great(if you're into that kinda thing)!:D

http://www.snakebite.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

Got the back of my neck done last year at Wildcat in Stephens Green.

Very happy with the staff and the outcome of the tattoo.

Sorry no

the only dublin based place that done a tattoo for me was about 8-9 years ago and they've since closed and moved to lisbon i think
    ElectraX wrote: »
    Snakebite in Middle Abbey Street are very good. I used them to get my belly button pierced and they are very professional and their studio is spotless. A guy I worked with got his entire back tatooed there with them and it turned out great(if you're into that kinda thing)!:D

http://www.snakebite.ie/

Snakebite were the ones i was talking about in my above post
    i dont know why i thought they moved to portugal
    i must be thinking of some on else that moved :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

another vote for snakebite - they did my recent one very well. they came recommended to me as theyre great at shading - ive seen some of their other work and sonme of it it really wow.

ive had wildcat recommeded too - its in stephens green shopping centre

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mikama

I suggest you to check web page from John The Tattooator. He is one of the most know European Tatoo Artist. He is men in the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

Mikama wrote: »
    I suggest you to check web page from John The Tattooator. He is one of the most know European Tatoo Artist. He is men in the middle.

Looks great if the OP wants to go to Slovenia for their tattoo:rolleyes: Think they might have come on here looking for something a bit closer to home:D

Advertisement