Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAY 2

• 23-02-2011 2:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭

Had my last ciggarette on Monday night!! went yesterday with no help but decided this morning to go and get some patches which I have to say are helping:) been smoking since I was 14 and I just turned 35 on Sunday! Dont have time for support groups but could do with some help, so anyone recently given up let me know how its going...this time I want to succeed :D

Mez.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

I'm on day 2 as well Mezamo. So far so good, although I'm in the middle of a craving, but knowing that other people are giving up helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

Hi Mariebeth,
    Great to hear you're giving up too. Today was better with the patches for definate!! the cravings are still there but Im dealing with them so far:eek: keep in touch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

I m on day 3. Kinda of had a mild craving all day but all in all not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

hi folks,

Im on day 3 as well, just doing cold turkey at the mo, first 2 days were fine but today has been tough...

Persist and keep up the good work!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DavieDude

Hey Guys I am on Day 2....So Far so good...one or two stronger cravings but everything is going ok. I might get patches today or tomorrow. I hear thoose minis are good too. Good luck everyone, Think of that smoke free life :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement