Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Respa Mattress

Options
  • 23-02-2011 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a good place to get one? I can travel but for delivery costs id like to be as near to Blanch as possible.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭newmammy2011

The furniture liquidator in Westend retail park(old classic furniture) sell Respa Matresses

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

The furniture liquidator in Westend retail park(old classic furniture) sell Respa Matresses

Thanks but when I hear/see liquidator I run a mile.

At the minute its looking like Des Kelly in Ashbourne, they are throwing in free delivery. But im just making sure they are the best priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭newmammy2011

I dont think they are an actual "liquidator"...is just the name!!!

I purchased 2 matresses from Cloud 9 in Coolmine Industrial estate about 2 years ago and they were also very nice to deal with....went out of there way to arrange a delivery time that suited me the day before xmas eve!
    Not sure if they stock Respa tho!

I dont think they are an actual "liquidator"...is just the name!!!

I purchased 2 matresses from Cloud 9 in Coolmine Industrial estate about 2 years ago and they were also very nice to deal with....went out of there way to arrange a delivery time that suited me the day before xmas eve!

Ah right thanks for clearing that up, also IF its the same owners, I used to work for em and lets just say I wouldn't be rushing to put money into his pockets.

Great thanks ill give them a google so, I couldn't find any places outside the named stores in the general area for beds on the net.

Tried ringing them there and its like they are cut of, ill have to drop up to the unit itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I bought a mattress about 5 yrs ago from this crowd - thought I paid a good price for a 6ft mattress.

Advertisement