Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VIDEO-voting and disability (widescreen woes)

Options
  • 23-02-2011 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi please tell me what you think of the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDk6gYnbFL8

It was featured on TV3 last Tuesday as part of the rock the vote thing they are doing. I work for people with intellectual disabilities and we all make the movies together.

the first third is the usual interviews but the last 2/3's is better - did some After Effects kinetic typography etc.

Shot using a Canon xm2 with sennheiser radiomic and rode videomic.
    First time shooting widescreen.
    Is it only possible to export widescreen to .MPEG2? as when i export to other formats and play it in other media players it comes out as 4:3 unless i change the settings manually in VLC and the like.

In order for me to put this video up on our wall-monitor it can be any format other than .mpg so I need to find this out.

Thanks.
    B.

Advertisement