Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CBS Action Moved?

• 23-02-2011 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Has CBS action moved?

Cant find it on it's usual transponder.....

FQ: 12560
    POL: V
    SR: 27500
    FEC: 2/3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Fredd

Hi Mickko just checked and it's moved all right. Did a quick scan and found it at 11222 H. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭mickko

Got it! Cheers :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭Rick_

Yes, it moved this morning. I have included the change in the sortware table but was going to wait until Channel 4 HD went FTA on March 10th and some other changes took place before updating the table. If I was able to update the table myself it would be a lot handier, but only mods are allowed to do it after a set time so it's just waiting until one of them gets the time to fix it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭kierank01

Paddy C wrote: »
    Yes, it moved this morning. I have included the change in the sortware table but was going to wait until Channel 4 HD went FTA on March 10th

I presume you mean 'software table', but what do you mean by this? is it an enigmaII bouquet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭Rick_

I did mean "software table" but thinking about it, I actually meant to type "frequency table". Dunno why software popped into my head...! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement