Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor - Black (constant issues)

Options
  • 23-02-2011 3:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39

I had so many issues with Meteor over the past year:
    • Constant overcharge
    • Not modifying my profile after several request
    • Missing bills
    • Roaming overcharge
    • Late service
    • the list goes on...
    I almost have to call them every month when I get my bill to argue with them. Got fed up with it.

The worst part in my case is that they are cheapest (Unlimited package for 85 EUR per month which includes messages, calls and 5GB Internet traffic) and I get new phone every year for less than 50 EUR (latest smart phone) so I don't feel like moving somewhere else.

Maybe other providers offers similar price/services?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,151 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Closest would be 3's Ultimate Flex Max with 4GB of Internet it's €95pm, you may not need that high a plan, figure out how many minutes, texts & internet you use on average and go from there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 fproviders

A lot. I use it for work.
    700 minutes out and about 800 in per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,151 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

How much txts and data?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Mobiles & PDAs

dudara

Unlimites sms, 5GB data

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 xTinkerbellx

Did they clarify the overcharging. You have a fair usage policy of five thousand minutes and texts the only things you are charged extra are international calls and sms and premium calls 11890 etc and if you exceed your 5bg

They apologised and refunded something.

Advertisement