Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inter -vs- Bayern Munich Champions League last XVI 19.45

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

dfx- wrote: »
    :eek:

Bayern had a well deserved win at the San Siro

As Seaneh says, I was talking about Spurs/Inter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Thoroughly enjoyed that game last night.

I do not think anyone will want to draw Inter. Sure, their defense looked ropey as fúck last night, but they are a strong team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Wolf Club

This game was simply superb, one of the best games I've seen in a long time. Leonardo deserves a lot of credit for what he has done since taking over at Inter. For such an inexperienced coach, he has done incredibly well turning their season around. Milan could prove to be sorry for letting him go given the way Inter have shot up Serie A since he took over from Benitez.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Wolf Club wrote: »
    This game was simply superb, one of the best games I've seen in a long time. Leonardo deserves a lot of credit for what he has done since taking over at Inter. For such an inexperienced coach, he has done incredibly well turning their season around. Milan could prove to be sorry for letting him go given the way Inter have shot up Serie A since he took over from Benitez.

Never should have been sacked. Did a fantastic job last season with the squad he had.
    Wish him the best but also wishing Inter the worst at the same time.
    :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 319 ✭✭jamsieboy86

Wolf Club wrote: »

Leo is a little naive at times tactically, makes some strange subs, which is to be expected with someone so inexperienced. He seems to be a great man manager and good motivator. I think he deserves another season at Inter, even if he fails to win anything. He has great potential to become a top manager. Comes across as a genuinely nice guy as well.

Advertisement