Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumford & Sons

Options
  • 23-02-2011 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Refreshed the site like a mad man this morning but still missed out of tickets :(

If anyone out there has a left over ticket(or tickets) I would love to buy it off you!

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭dodgystuff

Ticketmaster f***ed me over this morning.

Had the ticket and suddenly was redirected after putting in new card details and I lost my place, went back to get another one at about 9.02 max and I couldn't get another one. The anger and frustration! And my friend got one and I didn't and I'm meant to be going with him so I'm pretty desperate for a ticket or else he'll have to sell because of me.

Savoy said on Facebook it sold out in 14 mins. Not sure about that now, I'd say it was much faster.

Anyway, if anyone needs to sell for any reason I'd be more than willing to take up your offer. Of course the opening poster gets first preference here, not trying to steal your plea, I know how hard it is to find tickets like these.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

dodgystuff wrote: »
    I'm meant to be going with him so I'm pretty desperate for a ticket or else he'll have to sell because of me.
    I call dibs on your friend's ticket:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I heard on the radio that a lot of the tickets were available to members of their website from the night before, Ticketmaster only had a portion of the tickets to sell yesterday...allegedly :)

• Site Banned Posts: 236 ✭✭vader65

Genuinely gutted I'm not getting to their gig in Belfast next week! But hopefully they will be back in 2013!

Advertisement