Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite egg?

Options
  • 23-02-2011 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Following an argument with a friend I said I'd start this thread.
    As I'm sure we're all aware every year a number of eggs are released(I'm referring to the small individual ones that you buy for about 80 cent,such as a Creme Egg or Mars egg).

My friend couldn't have any other than the Creme Egg,I don't agree. I love the caramel ones by Cadburys,followed by the mars. I find the Creme Egg awful sickening.
    What ones do ye like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Haribo fried egg nom nom nom

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo1uaMV02_3vT5OIQHXoCeJA5VrhQnhlSPdKoxZVCJmkmVWp_xwjmE9w

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

It used to be Rolo eggs, but they stopped doing them. Now it's caramel eggs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Oh god Faith you just reminded me of them.
    Do you remember the Rolo Cookie eggs in the yellow wrapper?
    Heaven.

creme are disgusting, rolo ones are ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

I have to say i cant stand cream eggs they are rotten and make my teeth sore the second i eat a bit of the inside.

My fav has to be .................images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9yRgr0XDUVEo-D3ku8USR2nIUgAK4iPlVGwJ3CblaHLFzOsoM_OQc8QMarshmallow eggs very tasty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

love them all!
    creme eggs , mars ones, marshmallow , caramel !

love the lindt ones - defo be my fav

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Plowman wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    What type of eggs do you get?:D

walnutwhipwi1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Pittybitty

Galaxy Truffle Eggs, but I haven't seen them in a while :(
    Princess Marshmallow Eggs - GET IN MA BELLEH!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Not the biggest fan of the marshmellow ones,kinda rank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

I loved the Milkybar egg, that had two segments and when you bit into a half there was this thick orange goo inside.. They replaced them with a whole white egg with some strawberry milkshake flavoured filling disaster there a year or two back, but the ones with the 2 separate segments were amazing..

I do like the Galaxy caramel ones and ofcourse, the Lindt Lindor egg is amazing. :)

I remember Mint Areo eggs when I was a nipper. They were the bizz,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

When I was a kid living in Co. Waterford, each spring there was a white chocolate egg released, two halves, in white creamy-coloured paper with a large A on the front, can't remember the name.

Inside there was this milk chocolate truffle centre, which coupled with the thick white choc covering was THE NICEST EGG EVER TM :D

I miss them. Anyone remember what they were called??

Eviledna wrote: »
    When I was a kid living in Co. Waterford, each spring there was a white chocolate egg released, two halves, in white creamy-coloured paper with a large A on the front, can't remember the name.

Inside there was this milk chocolate truffle centre, which coupled with the thick white choc covering was THE NICEST EGG EVER TM :D

I miss them. Anyone remember what they were called??

I don't mean to sound rude but how long ago was this? I've never heard of it but it sounds amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Lol, I'm 26, would have been under ten when I lived there...so redface.gifapprox 18 years ago:o

Sigh.

Recherche des oeufs perdu...:)

Eviledna wrote: »
    Lol, I'm 26, would have been under ten when I lived there...so redface.gifapprox 18 years ago:o

Sigh.

Recherche des oeufs perdu...:)

Ah not old! I'm nearly 20.

Anyway, too young to remember but I'm sure mother hen might know what you're talking about.

I hate nagging things like that. I MUST FIND THE NAME OF THIS CREATION

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Kinder Surprise :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Has to be scrambled for me. :D

Advertisement