Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBNA - Why am I not being accepted?

Options
  • 23-02-2011 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi this is my first post so be gentle!!

I have everthing with Ulsterbank - Credit Card/loan/bank account/saving and overdraft. Now i have tried twice over the past year to open an MBNA credit card as i thought they were the easiest provider t be accepted by.....been turned down twice, does anyone know the best thing to do? The reason why i want this card is to have other available lines of credit.

I also know people dont like MBNA so less of the lucky escape/stay well clear etc would be appreciated

thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The simple truth is the no one but MBNA can really tell you, and they're not under any obligation to do so.

There could be any number of reasons - bad credit record, no credit record, income requirements, employment status/lenght of service. The list goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

krisdub wrote: »
    I also know people dont like MBNA so less of the lucky escape/stay well clear etc would be appreciated

Do you know why people don't like MBNA? If 'yes', why do you still want one of their credit cards? If 'no' you need to do some research.

Advertisement