Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paint question

• 23-02-2011 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭

To paint over magnolia that was left by builder what is needed? Undercoat? It is for utility room and will be something light blusih. what sort of paint is best?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭cardwizzard

No, I take it we are talking about walls here. If so no need to apply undercoat of any description. Just cut and roll two coats of your blue colour and you will be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭MinnyMinor

No, I take it we are talking about walls here. If so no need to apply undercoat of any description. Just cut and roll two coats of your blue colour and you will be fine.
    thanks what does cut mean?

MinnyMinor wrote: »
    thanks what does cut mean?

Cut into ceilings, woodwork etc. With a brush.

Cut into ceilings, woodwork etc. With a brush.
    ok thanks i looked at a video. didn't know pro did not use masking tape and cut instead. I will do ceiling as well, just ceiling paint one coat?

One on the ceiling should be fine, especially if its the same colour.

• Advertisement

One on the ceiling should be fine, especially if its the same colour.
    ;)thanks for the info;)

Advertisement