Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Hornbeam hedging.

Options
  • 23-02-2011 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

Hoping to plant some hornbeam hedging to replace my 18 year-old Grisilinea hedging that died last year, some of which resurrected and then looks like it died again this year.

Anybody know of a good reliable source of Hornbeam hedging in Lucan/Celbridge area or thereabouts. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

You try the Celbridge Gardening Centre? http://www.theorchard.ie/findus.html 01 6288 903

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Would be worth searching for Nursery in Kildare willing to sell to the public.
    wait4me wrote: »
    Hoping to plant some hornbeam hedging to replace my 18 year-old Grisilinea hedging that died last year, some of which resurrected and then looks like it died again this year.

Anybody know of a good reliable source of Hornbeam hedging in Lucan/Celbridge area or thereabouts. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

I got 165 Hornbeam last year from future forests at (I think )1.90 each for 3' bareroot. Great customer service. I think delivery was €45, but that was for 3 bundles if I remember correctly.

Advertisement