Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aquarium -broken light unit

Options
  • 23-02-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Hello My light unit for Juwel Rio 125 ( 80cm, t5) broke recently. I have tried to cut the cable to remove switch, as i thought switch is the problem, but problem still exists. after i did it I realized I have a light unit still on warranty, but once i did change to the cable they won't accept it. If anyone have broken light unit for Juwel Rio 125 ( out of warranty) - please let me know I'll be delighted to offer you something for this. Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Marcin_diy wrote: »
    Hello My light unit for Juwel Rio 125 ( 80cm, t5) broke recently. I have tried to cut the cable to remove switch, as i thought switch is the problem, but problem still exists. after i did it I realized I have a light unit still on warranty, but once i did change to the cable they won't accept it. If anyone have broken light unit for Juwel Rio 125 ( out of warranty) - please let me know I'll be delighted to offer you something for this. Thanks

Go to any of the pet stores and they may be able to help you.

This seems to be quite a common problem with the Juwel light units,I know that the pet store up in Northwood Santry had a few broken light units in there a few weeks back,maybe they can help you out.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Limerick Bandit

I know the Juwel light units can be cut open to change the starter!
    I would not advise doing this but there is a good thread somewhere on the net on how to do it.

Advertisement