Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Census 2011

Options
  • 23-02-2011 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here been accepted as an enumerator for the 2011 Census in Galway? I was at the interview and got a letter back but it's not clear if I'm really chosen or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ollieo

I was also interviewed and received the same letter, I think you still have to wait to be confirmed as an enumerator, if you get it i'm sure you will be contacted again.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭dasium

Hey in Clare,
    got the letter also, dated 17th Feb but only received it yest.. had already received a phone call offering me the position subject to passing the Garda vetting form, supervisor called to house yesterday to see if I'd room for two large boxes and whatever compiling needs to be done. Today something cropped up that means I can't do it... disgusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Amik

OK! So sounds like I just have to be more patient! I'll post when (if) I get a call. :)

Advertisement