Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As a matter of interest, why do we bother having a censor when everyone just bypasses

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

I don't understand why the fuсk people even bother using tags and all sorts to get around the filter. Just use the Firefuсks extension and you can swear in plain text.

I don't understand why people think you need plugins or awkward tags and all sorts to bypass the fucking filter!

On the general point, it's a bit pointless but who cares really? The only thing that irks me is when it's used as an excuse to mod someone for bypassing the filter when everyone else is let away with it, a bit like the playing of the off topic card when it suits.

Advertisement