Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I pay the HSE?

Options
  • 23-02-2011 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

OK I am stumped at where to put this thread and please ignore my stupidity but I'm a bit frazzled. I got a letter in the post today saying I have to pay my 100.00 for when I went into the Emergency ward one night not long ago. Now I'm obv going to pay it but my point is how? There's no slip or anything with it, I have an account number though..?

I would ask my family but I'd rather them not know of me being in the Emergency room and my friends are as clueless as I am so help is really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

Resi12 wrote: »
    OK I am stumped at where to put this thread and please ignore my stupidity but I'm a bit frazzled. I got a letter in the post today saying I have to pay my 100.00 for when I went into the Emergency ward one night not long ago. Now I'm obv going to pay it but my point is how? There's no slip or anything with it, I have an account number though..?

I would ask my family but I'd rather them not know of me being in the Emergency room and my friends are as clueless as I am so help is really appreciated.

Is there a phone number on the letter? Perhaps you could ring and ask.If there is an address I imagine you would send the payment there.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭thefishone

In the hospital where you got your treatment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭keith gallagher

If you ring the hospital you attended they will direct you to the appropriate dept. You can pay over the phone by laser or call into the hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Well it was in Galway you see and I am in fact from Limerick so I can't exactly just walk in and give them the money. It literally says nothing about where to pay so it's actually ridiculous, how the hell am I supposed to know?

OK thanks everyone so I shall ring them tomorrow and ask, hopefully I can do it by Laser.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Here's the info you need including phone no's:

http://www.guh.hse.ie/Departments/Patient_Accounts.pdf

• Advertisement
Advertisement