Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Can't be arsed listening to all of it but sometimes I feel like reacting in the same way to telemarketers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Very true, me too, I don't even entertain them... But the stuff she says is outstanding

She threatens to audit his whole family :p

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Bobjims

Fair play to that guy for not losing his temper. I would freak if someone shouted abuse like that at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I've had worse at work.

seriously.

I've had a guy tell me he was being monitored by the CIA.
    I've had a guy who claimed he had no arms and legs want me to send his boyfriend a text to arrange a booty call.
    The guy who tried to get out of paying his bill by telling me both his mother and grandmother were both killed in separate housefires on christmas day.
    The guy who blamed me that he used his phone to have an affair and his wife found out.

I should start writing a book.

crazies make it tolerable, you just sit back, sip on a coffee and let them rant, I dont even bother trying to interrupt them, that guy has it down pat, a fellow call centre brother :D the trick is to let them go until they're about to tire themselves out, then one sentence which is akin to poking the fires will result in another 10 minutes of insanity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

You're actually my hero!

• Advertisement
Advertisement