Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Learning Swedish for my visit in June and looking for exchange

• 23-02-2011 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hej, Jag vill lära mig svenska. I am new to this site and just starting to learn Swedish with the help of http://www.byki.com/ It's going well but I would like to have a conversation with someone as I progress. I live in dublin but will be heading to sweden (Stockholm) in June and I can't wait. If you are currently in dublin let me know and maybe we can meet up for a chat over coffee / pint. If you are in Sweden thats great too and maybe I can meet you when I come over. Basically If there is anyone out there who would like to talk/ skype/ email or just give some advice on where to go and things to do, Please get in touch. Tack

Comments

Advertisement