Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Five West, whats happening?

Options
  • 23-02-2011 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭

Anyone know whats happening with this or is it shelved?

http://www.onefivewest.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I'm surprised you have to ask. I'd say whichever developer was planning this is either gone bust, in Nama or both.

And would there be really any demand? More businesses are closing these days than opening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I don't think the developer is gone bust, it's Twinlite AFAIK, But even if you had the money burning a hole in your pocket you're not going to build anything like that in the current climate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I don't think the developer is gone bust, it's Twinlite AFAIK, But even if you had the money burning a hole in your pocket you're not going to build anything like that in the current climate.

Probably there is no lending to the retail sector

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭d15ude

from their web site:
    "The development will further benefit from unparalleled access, with its entrance coming from the brand new N2-N3 link road, a four lane carriageway going through the centre of Tyrrelstown."

any info on the link road?
    will this still be build and when?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

d15ude wrote: »
    from their web site:
    "The development will further benefit from unparalleled access, with its entrance coming from the brand new N2-N3 link road, a four lane carriageway going through the centre of Tyrrelstown."

any info on the link road?
    will this still be build and when?

I doubt that road will be built in the current economic climate. Maybe in 20 years.

• Advertisement
Advertisement