Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Northern Reg gobsh*t on M50 at 7:15am, 23th Feb

• 23-02-2011 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hopefully I'm in the right place to post this,
    and I know its almost 12 hours lat to post, but I had a mad day.

did anyone see these fools this morning...

M50 southbound, from M1 to N3 jct.
    Marc Van and Merc E-Class (02/03 age) joined, they were very close to eachother, they weaved in/out of the hard shoulder, lane 1 and lane 2 all the way to turn off of at blanch.
    I was in lane 3 and pace was good so I could see them all they together.
    They cut up EVERY car they passed.
    The van was going a bit fast, but the merc car sticking to him was the real disgrace.

When I turn off at Blanch the Merc tried to bully my out of my lane, trying to ram me out of his way, I stayed as I was, and he swung over again forcing a 40ft truck into faster traffic.

LUNATICS - if I could read their numbers I report them. Disgraceful !!

The northern regs only agered me more, as they dont pay towards our roads, but behave as if they do. If we drive like that in Belfast they would shot at us !!!!

I have 3 questions:

Did anyone else see these ???? (they headed out on the N3)

What do we do with aggressive bullies like these ????
    (pay vrt, tax, insurance, I refuse to bullied like this)

Does anyone else feel the same about VRT skipping, free loading northern drivers ????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

They are not skipping VRT or free loading, they are from a different country. If you drive up north do you feel you should pay towards the upkeep of the roads?

And seeing as you were in the second overtaking lane I presume you were overtaking? Constantly? Until your turn off?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Overtaking lanes are for overtaking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

giz_a_job wrote: »
    Hopefully I'm in the right place to post this,
    and I know its almost 12 hours lat to post, but I had a mad day.

did anyone see these fools this morning...

M50 southbound, from M1 to N3 jct.
    Marc Van and Merc E-Class (02/03 age) joined, they were very close to eachother, they weaved in/out of the hard shoulder, lane 1 and lane 2 all the way to turn off of at blanch.
    I was in lane 3 and pace was good so I could see them all they together.
    They cut up EVERY car they passed.
    The van was going a bit fast, but the merc car sticking to him was the real disgrace.

When I turn off at Blanch the Merc tried to bully my out of my lane, trying to ram me out of his way, I stayed as I was, and he swung over again forcing a 40ft truck into faster traffic.

LUNATICS - if I could read their numbers I report them. Disgraceful !!

The northern regs only agered me more, as they dont pay towards our roads, but behave as if they do. If we drive like that in Belfast they would shot at us !!!!

I have 3 questions:

Did anyone else see these ???? (they headed out on the N3)

What do we do with aggressive bullies like these ????
    (pay vrt, tax, insurance, I refuse to bullied like this)

Does anyone else feel the same about VRT skipping, free loading northern drivers ????

You need a girlfriend.

Advertisement