Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

home care for dogs instead of kennels, any reccommendations Galway

• 23-02-2011 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi, help please.....does anybody have any recommendations for home care for dogs instead of kennels. My two lil dogs will need somebody to look after them in June for two weeks. The west appears to have a serious shortage of this type of care compared to dublin. i live in east Galway county, but will travel if i find the right place..

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭micheleabc

Have a look at these two web sites, they both have some listing for Galway: www.petsit.ie and www.ohmydog.ie . Best luck

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

hi did u get my mail? cloda

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

i pm~d you

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Bruscar

I am assuming you mean someone who minds the dogs in their own home? If so, there is a place outside Headford, Pawmarks (093-35333). I dont think they have a web site. I'm sure you could give them a call and you'd be welcome to call over and check out the place.

The owners are a wonderful couple look after up to 6 (?) dogs. We use them and are really happy with the way they look after our psycho pup. Their set up is unbelievable - secure play area outside, lovely home with cosy areas for the dogs, separate area for keeping dogs on their own if needed. The dogs may be brought out on an excursion (walk in the woods or trip to the lake etc).

The owners are very knowlegeable about dogs and have given us valuable tips about feeding/behaviour etc. Mostly though we like them because they really love dogs and that shows in how they look after our fella. We are delighted to have found them and I can not recommend them highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Boogiewoogie

• Advertisement
Advertisement