Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bassist available, cork/waterford/tipp area

• 24-02-2011 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

im looking to start/join all original band, no covers. i have years exp playing bass, i have all the gear/transport etc. some influences/direction, QOTSA, funkadelic, dead weather, pixies, elbow, VU, tom waits, tv on the radio, wild beasts, them crooked vultures, YYYs, grifters/those bastard souls, grizzly bear, sonic youth, interpol, etc. im open to most styles of music, no death metal or trad. looking for people who have the time/effort to try and make something happen, if your not serious please dont respond. i have small studio/rehearsal space in my house, want to start putting down tracks and get some songs together asap, then tour/gig.

if your outside my general area, i am willing to travel for the right opportunity, send me a PM if you have any questions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 eversun

I,m busy recording original material , i play an SG and would like to get together with a bassist and drummer . My e-mail is epipogium@hotmail.com . please write to arrange something .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭r.duke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 neil_peart

would you be interested in joining originals classic rock band carlow/waterford area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 CHRIS STUCKEY

Hi,
    If you check out our website:
    www.thewhenband.com
    you can hear 3 of our songs.

We have over 60 original songs and much more besides on offer to the right bass player.
    If you are interested in finding out more information email our management. The contact details are on the website.
    All the best for now,
    Chris.

Advertisement