Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a translator, plzz

• 24-02-2011 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Note: i also need the examiner's words translated.
    BTW i might not even use the full conversations, i plan on chopping things up, dragging it along and wanting to answer alot of questions so that the examiner really has little to no choice but to change to the next topic, might even have things drag out of the subjects incase i feel i've forgotten a bit on that part or things might not seem like they are in order, just understand that this is helping me a great deal, regardless, i'll fix all that in the conversation, these are just the translations, so thanks BIG time!, also do you think im going about studying this the right way? or should i avoid memorizing these paragraphs(which will honestly be not trouble whatsoever)? dont worry, i am fluent at portuguese, so im already alright at spanish, just need to be..perfect

-Examiner: Tell me about your family.
    -Me: I have two brothers and one sister.
    One of my brothers is 14, studying in presentation college the other is 8 and in askea, it's all right across the street from the each other.
    My sister is 23 and living in africa, just got married, just got pregnant and is planning on having the baby over here later this year.
    She's about 5 months along, i think, im not really sure.
    My parents are divorced, it happened just before moving over here when i was around 7, i have been here 12 years now.

-Examiner: what are your hobbies
    -Me: the cinema, recently saw the fighter, it was a boxing movie, pretty good, got plenty of awards, the boxing matches were a bit of a letdown, but i can see why it was so critically acclaimed, great movie.
    back on subject, i used to be obsessed with football, played it everyday all my life until i was about 16 then i became a huge boxing fan.
    joined a team for football, but i got bored of it so i quit.
    unfortunantely, the last carlow boxing club moved, so now im just sitting at home, at the cinema or jogging at night.
    yea, everyone says boxing is dangerous or stupid, but i like it, it's alot more than just throwing punches.

-Examinar: how do you find ireland/carlow?
    -me: it's a good place, the people are nice, my neighbourhood in particular is as quiet as it gets, there are alot of shops and diversity considering the size of the place, so i can't complain, except for the fact that there is no boxing gym, that just....ticks me off

-Examinar: any plans for the summer?
    -me: yea, just one, pass this damned exam.
    i wanna get to a boxing club as quickly as possible, it's driving me nuts.
    portugal, beach, girls, boxing and straight A's.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

We are not a translation service.

If you had taken the time to read the charter, you would have seen this:
    5) We are not a translation service. It's okay to ask for help, but don't start creating loads of threads asking for massive essays or blocks of text to be translated, unless there's some kind of valid discussion to be had.

If you need stuff translated, go use a translator.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement