Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help to Find these.....

• 24-02-2011 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi People

I'm looking to find 1-1/4" wood rod end caps 5/8" holes. i can only find them on american websites and i'd prefer to buy Irish. or at least find them online where shipping make it not worth my while. here is a picture...all help appreciated
    thanks guys:D
    DC1250.jpg&w=119&h=119

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Antiquo

Can't think of anyone of top of my head who would definitely have them in stock but another option would be to get someone with a lathe to knock a load out for you.

Try asking the guys in woodcraft forum sure they have loads o new toys and ideas of making things which never come to fruition they would jump at the chance of making something for real ;):D

Give them a chance to justify the money and time spent on woodworking to the other half too. Sure you'd be doing them a favour. :D

Advertisement